The Pokémon Company International today announced the launch of the free Pokémon Camp application on Android devices for the first time. In this, younger fans can head off to explore the island’s numerous interactive Pokémon-themed activities as they learn what it takes to become a Pokémon Trainer. Campers can begin their adventure now by downloading the free Pokémon Camp app here.
- The Pokémon Theater features exciting promo videos that are fun for Pokémon fans of all ages. Videos will be added to the Pokémon Theater regularly, so stop by often to check them out
- The new Pokémon TCG Match activity is a fun way to discover and test your knowledge of Pokémon TCG cards. Earn Energy symbol pins for your Pin Book by completing the activity
- Play fun activities that teach the basics of Pokémon, such as Poké Ball Throw or the Battle Matchups quiz
- Earn pins to track your progress through Pokémon Camp, then check out the pins you've collected in your Pin Book
- Collect stickers and use them to decorate photos you take with the camera on your Android smartphone or tablet