As PKMNcast originally quoted, the Worlds Bundles and Nyan shirts would ship at the end of August. It is now Sept 1st and you are all probably wondering where the shirts are? Let's do some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that issues with the shirt printer occured causing a two week delay on the shirts. The good news is that delay was about 2 weeks ago, so the shirts should be ready at the end of next week! We deeply apologize for the long wait, but we are throwing in some free stuff that will be worth it. If you have any questions, please e-mail us. If the wait was to long and you want to cancel you order, we cannot stop you, but the Slowpoke will be on your body very soon, and trust us, it's worth the wait. I will personally provide an update with the exact date once my printer gets back to me, but like planned, it should be late next week, if not, sooner!
Thanks for everyone who purchased one in advance!
News from the printer is I will be getting all the shirts on September 8th. Which means 90% of you will be receiving your shirts between September 12-14. The other 10% are international orders, which take longer to ship, but expect yours to arrive September 19-23.
Any questions, please ask!